Jonathan Ernst wrote:
Here is the new uninstaller.

This is the first patch out of 3 of the new installer.
Thanks to Dmitry Timoshkov for helping me a lot with my first win32 program.

Changelog:
- use dialog instead of window

Hey Jonathan,

Your patch is still quite big. You've rewritten every function in uninstaller.c, as far as I can tell. Is there any reason you need to do that to convert to using a dialog?

I think you may need to break it up even further to get it applied, but the final decision isn't mine. I'd encourage you to write a patch that only converts the window to a dialog, and get that applied first. When that is done, you can think about unicode conversion.

Mike