Tom Wickline wrote:
Hello,

Over the last couple weeks Ive been on a little benchmark craze and
now that I'm done I thought I would share my results. All the
benchmarks were run on my duel boot laptop under the same resolutions
and I tried to choose the same settings in the test apps as well to
keep everything as fair as possible.

I sent the results twice but our MODERATOR bounces the results!
So if anyone is interested in this let me know or take it up with the MODERATOR!

Because it was more than 1MB (which I mentioned it the rejection)!

I will be happy to put it on the web if you don't have anyplace to put it.