Maybe I'm being thick, but why do you need to change winrash for that?

Chris Morgan wrote:

It would be a useful feature to have. I'm still hoping someone will come along and take over winrash development. That hasn't happened yet. I'm not sure when I'd get a change to put such a feature in unless someone else wants to help out.

Chris