James Hawkins wrote:

On 5/5/05, Maarten Lankhorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

HAVE_V4L2 is not declared in wine itself, but by
/usr/include/linux/videodev.h, which includes videodev2.h and defines
HAVE_V4L2 if V4L2 is available, so in my opinion it doesn't need fixing..

Maybe we can have our cake and eat it too. Would it work to create our own HAVE_V4L2 (or use our own wine-specific name) with the respective checks in configure.ac and the macro declaration in include/config.h? The check would be whatever is needed to determine if V4L2 is available, like checking for the right header. We could then use our own check instead of depending on the V4L2 lib telling us if it's available.

If you want to write a patch go ahead, requirements for videodev2.h are exactly the same, but on the kernel versions I tested this with it would include videodev2.. but a check can't hurt