Dustin Navea wrote:

Jeremy, guys, it seems we have run low on "official" janitors, I have talked with someone that seems to know what they are doing as far as the right way to bug report (he contribs to MPlayer), and he said he would be willing to help maintain bugzilla, but that he doesn't have a whole lot of time, the extra hand will be helpful. Could you add 'canconfirm' and 'editbugs' to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Does anyone have any objection to me posting a note on wine-users that we are accepting applications for dedicated bug maintainers (read: janitors lol)?

I will handle "interviewing and hiring", and just send an email to Jeremy when we get people that know what they are doing and can really be of use.. I think 5 should be good for now..

Dustin

I think "recruiting" is a better term. After all, most armies don't pay salaries worth of anything, and neither do we :-)

         Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting ltd.