Chris Morgan wrote:

If you would like to submit a version please do so. In your case you submitted an entire application that was a duplicate, and when I rejected it the version submission implicitly created when submitting an application was also deleted. If there was a particular place that was confusing please mention it, we want to ensure that the appdb documentation is as clear as possible.

Do we even need to have the retail version of CS in appdb? Nearly all CS servers upgrade when new versions come out as bugs and exploits are fixed in older versions. I don't think we want to list every version that CS has ever released, this means we would have a forum, description and an entry for each CS release? That seems like a bit much. Typically we bundle similar versions together. If you would like to add specific testing results for the retail version I think you should do so in the existing Counter-Strike version entry. A common method is a table similar to that in the version template where the first column is the version of CS, the second the version of wine and the rest like the normal testing table.

Chris