Jakob Eriksson wrote:

Paul Millar wrote:

On Monday 18 Jul 2005 18:42, Paul Vriens wrote:

On Mon, 2005-07-18 at 19:15, Paul Millar wrote:

I've noticed that the test site has no mention of today's cron-build of winetest.

all seems well. You just have to wait till people wake up, download the
latest winetest and run them interactively :-).

Ta Paul, that makes sense.

So, that leads me to the follow-on question: is it possible to configure winrash to run automatically?

Only on Win95/98/ME.

I thought we'd fixed the problems with running it as a service on NT so that it could again be run automatically?

--
Rob Shearman