Tom Wickline wrote:
On 7/30/05, Felix Nawothnig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Tom Wickline wrote:

I'm not finished, but I thought I would ask if this going in the right
direction?
http://wiki.winehq.org/BenchMark

Much better, although Windows should really be on the left side.

Why? its Wine against XP ... not XP against Wine.
But ill change it if others think it would be best :-)

Tom

Felix

.

Yes, in this case XP is the reference platform, so it should be on the left. Also, you could change the title of the comparison column to "Wine Difference" or some such.

--Mitchell

--
I find that a great part of the information I have was acquired by looking up something and finding something else on the way.
-- Franklin P. Adams