Hi,

I'm trying to have this app
(http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?versionId=2451) with wine, but for
the moment it requires native commctrl.dll && comctl32.dll, for
installation (more linked with InstallShield than with app).

What traces should I provide to help you with this ?

Mike McCormack a écrit :

Evil wrote:

I'm no longer able to run programs that require the native comctl32 and commctrl DLLs, since updating to today's CVS. Could it be related to these theme patches?

You shouldn't need to use the native comctl32 any longer. Please update your dll overrides to "comctl32" = "builtin".

Wine's comctl32 implementation is almost complete. If there's bugs with the builtin comctl32 then please help us by reporting them rather than sweeping the problem under the carpet and using the native dll.

Mike