Holly Bostick wrote:

If you don't want to go by, the bug has been downgraded from 'normal' to
'trivial' (which it rather is), and a suggestion has been made that,
rather than writing a patch against the wine sources (and having to
maintain it), an einfo should be added to the ebuild telling users to
ignore the message from the compilation process.

Which seems a quite reasonable solution that I would expect will be
implemented. So I'd call that 'off my plate', myself :) . But then
again, I've got plenty to do, so....

Is anyone building wine for Debian anymore?

//Jakob

deb http://wine.sourceforge.net/apt/ binary/