Am Mon, 17 Oct 2005 00:17:22 +0200 schrieb Fabian Bieler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On Sunday 16 October 2005 23:34, Fabian Bieler wrote:
OK, here I go again:
This is a small C program which should get the videoRam using the
NV-CONTROL and ATIFGLEXTENSION extensions. As I only have a nVidia card,
could someone with an ATI card (and the fglrx driver) please test this?

Fabian
this time with one bug less... ;-)

I have tried your program with my ATI card and it says "videoRam: 2048 kBytes". It should be "VideoRAM: 131072 kByte" like Xorg.log says. I think there is a bug in your program.

Lukas