Alexandre Julliard wrote:

Christian Costa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

I will hack FILE_GetDeviceInfo just to make it recognize my cdrom as removable
and try to see if it helps.

However, I don't understand well why forcing the drive as cdrom (instead of
relying
on autodetection) is not taken into account. This could be also usefull for ISO
images.
Unless this option is planned to be removed !?!

We can't do that because all we have is a file handle, and there's no
way to know which drive it was opened from. Besides, you don't really
want that anyway, whether you open d:\foo or z:\mnt\cdrom\foo doesn't
change the fact that foo is on a removable device. So we really need
to make autodetection work properly (it does work fine for ISO images
BTW).
Ok thanks, it is clearer in my mind.

I made FILE_GetDeviceInfo recognize my cdroms and it works.
I just need now to figure out why the fs magic id is wrong.

Thanks a lot for your time and explanations.

Bye,
Christian