So this is the last update of my CVS-Update-Script for the main wine-tree. I call it the version 0.3 which should work perfectly on most machines. Usage changed a little bit. There are 3 Modes available which can be set as parameter:

-0   update the cvs-tree
-1   + compile the source
-2   + install
-h   help

You can override this if you are too lazy and set the DEFAULT_MODE-Variable in the Config-Part of the Script to the mode you use the most (default is mode 2).

If you like it please leave a message ;)
If you find a bug or have questions or ideas for enhancements, send a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you don't like it try the WineCVS.sh-Script from http://winecvs.linux-gamers.net