OK, these are all in the GUI, not while running the Demo or the Benchmark itself.

First is when you initially run the program, it shows a splash screen, but it looks like there is another small piece of the splash that is not being displayed (just shows up as a white box in the middle of the rest of the splash, which works fine)..

2nd is when you go to the help menu and then to about, when that window first opens up, for about a sixth of a second,you see what is supposed to be drawn, which is grey bg and some test, with the 3dmark/madonion.com logo on the left.. After that sixth of a second, the are where the text is displayed becomes black, but the logo still displays. But since the text is black, and the bg is too, you can't read the text..

3rd, which I'm going to put on bugzilla, is some error messages that spit out on the console, which I think prevent the app from running all of the benchmarks.. The ones that dont run, just tell you something like unsupported hardware, etc, and then it continues with the next mark.

This app can be downloaded from Madonion.com, as shareware, in the unsupported and outdated products section :-/... The only things disabled in the demo version are things like the results browser, and 2 of the benchmarks.