seorge wrote:
Hi,

Since I'm not a developerr and therefore can't take part in any discussion here may I ask you to discuss the bug I reported, because Dustin Navea asked me to join this list. Or if nobody really need my presence here, please let me know and I will unsubscribe.
Thanks in advance!

You dont have to be a developer to talk here. This is the forum to get ahold of developers with any major problems. I asked you to join because this seems to be a major problem that should be fixed, regardless of whether it is a bug or just something wrong with the way you are trying to setup the wine environment.. and if, indeed, it is something wrong with the way you are trying to set it up, then there should either be a note in big red bold letters in the app saying dont do this, or at least a note about it in the manual..

I, myself, am not a developer, just a bugzilla maintainer, but I still post here on a regular basis.

Dustin