Stefan Dösinger wrote:

Am Freitag, 25. November 2005 18:00 schrieb Jakob Eriksson:
Aric Cyr wrote:
All in all I think it would be worth while, but I'd still like to hear
from others so as not to waste (a lot!) of my time.
ReactOS would benefit as well from your approach.
From what I have read in the ReactOS forums, they don't like this approach, because they have the ability to implement real Direct3D. It's also expected to be much easier than the D3D->OGL approach, because a lot of D3D functionality is provided by the device drivers.

So, I don't think that they would benefit much.

They would, but they don't know it. :-)

It's quite conceivable for ReactOS to run on hardware where there
is OpenGL support, but no vendor DirectX drivers.

regards,
Jakob