Michael Ost wrote:
Does anyone know how to set up Eclipse to debug winelib applications?
I tried just replacing 'gdb' with 'winedbg' on the "Debugger" tab on the
"Debug" window. After Eclipse says "Launching..." there is an error that
says "Process terminated."
After reviewing the winelib debug docs, I found that there is a --gdb
switch to winedbg so I added that as a "C/C++ Program Argument" on the
"Arguments" tab of the same window... a long shot, and it didn't work.

This is on Fedora Core 4, with Eclipse 3.1 (yum updated from the 3.1M6
version that comes with FC4), and with the wine 0.99.2 FC4 rpm.

Any leads? Thanks ... mo

I'd rather set the debugger name to winedbg --gdb instead of winedbg. If you use the C++ pgm args, the final command line will be:
        winedbg myapp.exe --gdb
instead of
        winedbg --gdb myapp.exe
HTH