Hi,
I just recently downloaded the CVS of WINE and tried to build it on an Apple Intel machine. I ran into some problems during the build and fixed them. I then got to the server and the build quit on context_i386.c. There is nothing in that file that handles darwin/ Mac OS X. It looks like the ptrace functionality (GETREGS, etc) that is used on Linux and FreeBSD is not present in the xnu kernel... I would like to get WINE working on x86 OS X. Can anyone tell me who is working on this? I would like to help with this effort.

Chris