What operating system are you using? What version of it and what distro (if applicable)?
Segin wrote:

I have noticed that there is a potential bug in Wine, because complimation for all version since the last date-versioned alpha release (didn;'t try anything older than 20050930) fail to compile at server/mailslot.c, saying that uint32_t is not defined. While I cannot figure out if this is a problem with my system headers (which it shouldn't, I rebuilt glibc recently) or that source file itself, the suggested course of action (from me) is to #include <stdint.h>