Stefan Dösinger a écrit :

So, i have just reported them the problem and explain that it works with
dri, so i hope they will make something to correct it....
Don't expect too much from at :( Just have a look at the linux driver forum at www.rage3d.com
I know that but if noone annoy them, they will never do anything ...

Thanks for the tips, I have tried with my debian sarge but all does not work because driconf is not available, but i have an unstable on an other partition, i will try later. With only the options in Xconfig file, i switch to 1700fps, thanks !!!

I use now wine.0.9.11 deb package and i have this repeating error (not a fixme) : err:d3d:IWineD3DDeviceImpl_ActiveRender cannot get valides GLXFBConfig for (22,WINED3DFMT_X8R8G8B8)/(75,WINED3DFMT_D24S8) It doesn't seem to modify anything with the game but is it important for you ? Does i do something as "winedebug=+ ***" for more information on this to help you ???

Note that the game is unplayable because it lags and lags and lags. I must wait 3 to 5 minutes before my character appears. And when i move, i see an image approximatively each second, it is jerky... I think it comes from the thing you said before : poor performance, but i prefer announce to others wine users what the results are now...

Christophe