Brian Vincent wrote:
On 4/12/06, *Duane Clark* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    I made the attached changes to the edit test. The results when run on
    Win2k are a bit strange (note that I only looked for the min in the
    first 1024 glyphs):

    edit.c:807:Font Microsoft Sans Serif first char=32, last=65532
    edit.c:817:MinA=0, minC=0
    edit.c:824:Left=0, right=0

Question: is there ever a situation where Left=0 and Right=0 is ok? If not, just bump it by 1.

That's probably not the right solution, but this just seems like a corner case.

Actually, those are the results on real Windows 2000. So they are (presumably) the correct values. Wine puts in margins, which it shouldn't in this case.