Hello

I started CorelDraw with the given WINEDEBUG options but there is no chance to get success with this options. It took me more than 2 hours just to start Corel and generated about 1.5GB of log output. Even moving the mouse generated more than 5000 lines of debug output. So I removed the +relay option. And here is the generated debug output which is already a lot of text. (See the attachement). I hope this is enough information to find where there bug exactly comes. Many thanks for the efforts.

Roland Kaeser