EA Durbin wrote:

SELECT * FROM `Media` WHERE `LastSequence` > 1 that it returns the SQL statement correctly.

Then in orderby.txt i query
SELECT * FROM `Media` ORDER BY `LastSequence` and it returns the results as expected.

Then in compoundsql.txt I query SELECT * FROM `Media` WHERE `LastSequence` > 1 ORDER BY `LastSequence`, which is just as the statement appears in InstallFiles().

In this query it ignores the WHERE CLAUSE and uses what is to the far right , the ORDER BY LastSequence statement, which first grabs the LastSequence of 0.

Thanks for the analysis.

Do you think you could add a test case to dlls/msi/tests/db.c that shows the correct behaviour of the above query on Windows for me? If you can do that, I'll have a go at fixing it...

Mike