From: Alexandre Julliard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 12:14:47 +0200

"Nick Burns" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I was concerned about msvcrt not using the __stdcall/WINAPI for its
> functions (why is this?).

Most msvcrt functions use the cdecl calling convention, not stdcall.

Ok makes sense... (I didnt notice the spec file before)

> Where can I find a list of (or affect the attribs of) windows callable
> functions.
> I thought WINAPI and WINAPIV were sufficent -- If they are not more
> functions will need to be 'fixed'.

They should be 99% sufficient, but of course the remaining 1% will be
fun to chase down. There's no complete list, though maybe winapi_check
could be used to verify these things, at least for functions exported
from the spec files.

I tried using winapi_check, winapi_test, winapi_...
They all seemed to give me some odd perl errors (missing defs/funcs in config.pm that WERE there and were also in setup.pm) So... I stupidly went thru and made the relevant files work by copying and pasting the functions and changing def imports to setup.pm (what a pain that was -- as i dont know perl)
I am guessing this should just WORK...

It seems like it would be a good idea to go thru the msvcrt functions and label the exports as
WINAPIV (or __cdecl) -- im not sure what the desired convention is.

--
Alexandre Julliard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

- Nick