Hi,

I was just looking at browsing net for some linux stuff.
I just happend to see some news related to wine

Wine-doors :
------------------
   Its just a wine installation utility for GNOME with
preliminary(very basic and primitive) wine      configuration.It has
support for multiple installations, from screenshots i think so.
   I got this news from here http://gnomedesktop.org/node/2689, and
more information can be got from its web site
http://www.wine-doors.org/

Guidance :
    Its not completely wine configuration utility, but a general
purpose system configuration utility for KDE. It now has got some
module for configuring WINE also. I got this news from
http://dot.kde.org/1150047999/. I havent tested it, but it can be got
from here http://www.simonzone.com/software/guidance/

Conclusion, its for you all to decide which is the best tool. And not
to forget give some valuable inputs to the developers to improve.

Thanks,
Vijay