Jonathan Clark wrote:
replaces the Windows loader for loading EXEs & DLLs, doing things like
mapping, imports, and thread/process management.  It also replaces ~400
Win32 api functions

"We're currently borrowing code from the Wine project..."

with funding coming from our customers.  Recently we've done fairly well
financially and have the opportunity to try to take the product and company
to the next level by hiring a couple of senior engineers.  This brings me to
why I'm posting here..

"...which we're having good commercial success with, so now we'd like
to knick a couple of developers from the project, too!  Sign-up forms
here."

Or did I completely misread your posting? :-D