On 07/07/06, Robert Shearman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This appears to be the only place where a cursor is destroyed. Thus, a
bad application could end up wineserver to leak memory. I think you need
to investigate when Windows frees cursors that have not had
DestroyCursor called on them. My guess is that it frees them on process
destruction.
It does look like that's the case.