Hi Krzysztof,

On 11/08/06, Krzysztof Foltman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What are the circumstances? Is it after some delete/insert operation, or
just after document load?

Well I have not traced the whole sequence of calls to richedit, but
from the display I can suppose the following. I am doing a search
operation on some files. When the app finds a match, it fills the
richedit with some text including the match, and changes the match's
color (supposedly selects the match and calls setcharformat). It works
OK. After that I push "Find next" button. After finding another match
the app updates richedit text with the new context of the match and
(not changed the match's color yet) segfaults.

I'd do an assert(pLastSelStartPara->member.para.nCharOfs <=
pLastSelEndPara->member.para.nCharOfs) or something. That could possibly
shed some light on the issue.
When it crashes and falls out to GDB, nCharOfs of the first para is
10, and nCharOfs of the last para is 3.

This git thing is a piece of unreliable unintuitive crap.
For sure CVS was simpler, but GIT also has some advantages... I
haven't had any problems requiring to git-clone yet, but I still have
to hold the GitWine wiki page open in my browser ;)

-- Ph.