Hi,

As the Google SOC concluded. We need to evaluate whether our SOC
projects were successfull or not.
Some of them got through like Oleview, Trash implementation, riched20
improvisation.
I really dont know about the clamav integration, shell integration
(there were some patches regarding this I think), improve mswscock.dll
and ntlm using gensec.
Wineconf is about to start, I think we need to re-think what might be
good additions and how should we proceed for 1.0 release.
I see about 50-60% success in the SOC - 2006.
There were a lotta widl improvements, this thing should have been a
SOC project ;)
Please feel to comment on this.

Thanks,
VJ