On 9/25/06, jimtabor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Every Wine developer needs to read this,
http://www.codeweavers.com/services/ and
http://www.codeweavers.com/services/wine .

I'm a Wine developer, and I don't work for codeweavers.  Why should I read that?

It is your job to provide support for this product, I spend money and I
need help, where do
I go?

It is not my job to provide support for this product.  Even if you're
referring to Dmitry and everyone else that works at Codeweavers,
you're still wrong.  This is the wine-devel mailing list, and has
nothing to do with Codeweavers.  You confuse Crossover Office and Wine
as being the same product/project.  Just because they work at
Codeweavers, can they not also work on Wine and not have affiliation
with Codeweavers?  Of course they can, as can anyone else who has a
real job outside of Wine.

Are you going to piss me off by telling me to shut up and put up with
the poor support from
this mailing list?

If you want support, head to wine-users or buy support for *Crossover
Office* from Codeweavers.

This project needs a course in technical sales support. Good idea for
the next WineConf!

What are we selling and who are we selling it to?  I thought this was
a FOSS project.

Remember you represent CodeWeavers, start acting like it.

First, he doesn't represent Codeweavers on the wine-devel mailing
list.  Second, there's nothing unprofessional about his actions.

--
James Hawkins