I looked up the code pages for English and Russian.  Obviously, I get
"Monday" for English but for Russian the same day is "ïîíåäåëüíèê".  I
don't see how this can me made locale dependent. I would have to make
a table for each of the locales to test them.

LOCALE_INVARIANT flag is not implemented in Wine.  Regardless, I don't
think LOCALE_INVARIANT will work either because it only accounts for
special composition of characters and not translation.

The other tests in the

On 9/27/06, Alexandre Julliard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
"Dan Kegel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Alexandre wrote:
>> How will this test work in non-English locales?
>
> How about if it calls SetThreadLocale(LOCALE_INVARIANT)?

It's probably better to really make the test locale-dependent, so that
the behavior gets tested in different locales. Of course you can also
test both cases.

--
Alexandre Julliard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]