On 9/28/06, Dmitry Timoshkov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
"James Hawkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/wine/dlls/user/tests'
> msg.c:3700: Test failed: DrawMenuBar: the msg sequence is not
> complete: expected 0000 - actual 0021

0021 is WM_MOUSEACTIVATE. Please re-run the test without touching
mouse and see if it helps.

Ok, the tests pass now (made sure to not move the mouse).  I'm
guessing there's not a way to disable mouse input for the duration of
the test.

> msg.c:3727: Test failed: MsgWaitForMultipleObjects returned 0
> fixme:msg:pack_message msg 14 (WM_ERASEBKGND) not supported yet
> fixme:msg:pack_message msg 14 (WM_ERASEBKGND) not supported yet
> msg.c:6768: Test failed: WmEmpty: the msg sequence is not complete:
> expected 0000 - actual 0014
> make[2]: *** [msg.ok] Error 3

This one is a black magic: sometimes I see it as well, but subsequent
runs of the test in most cases succeed for me.

Yea, this failure didn't occurr the second time around.

Thanks,
James Hawkins