Alexandre Julliard wrote:
Robert Shearman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
If I just add the file to C_SRCS then "make" works fine, but "make
depend" doesn't because "make depend" doesn't have a dependency on
C_SRCS.

This patch was an attempt to work around this problem and still
generate useful dependency information.

Yes, but you need to do that without generating them, otherwise you
need to build half the tree before you can even do a make depend.
Makedep has to be taught how to generate dependencies for a _i.o given
the original .idl.

This still doesn't completely fix the problem for tests though, since adding the file to CTESTS obviously won't work.

What should I use instead? EXTRA_OBJS? Change C_SRCS rule to use EXTRA_SRCS as well? Or add a new variable to use in the C_SRCS rule?

--
Rob Shearman