Hi, I am not so good at programming in C, but I would like to be perfectly working in Direct3D 9.0c in the Wine. I dont know how much work is on so if someone cold told me how far is the complementation of the Direct3D 9.0c support in the Wine?

Here is the offer for everyone:

The aim is to prepare all apps below working under the Windows on Nvidia GF 6XXX series, with at least 50% of speed in WinXP. There is not needed sound after merging those patches in cvs main head. I offer 1 000 Euro or 1 200 dollars for this work.

3DMark 2003
3DMark 2005
3DMark 2006
CoD 2
NFS MW
NFS Carbon
ES IV Oblivion

Please, contact me or send this to another person you would think could do it.

Mirek Slugen
Czech Republic