From: Alexandre Julliard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Detlef Riekenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: Nick Burns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, wine-devel <wine-devel@winehq.org>
Subject: Re: Concerning the separate OpenAL32.dll thunk patch and OpenALwinmm driver patch
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 19:58:36 +0100

Detlef Riekenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I don't know, if wineaudio.drv this is still the way to go, but we have
> sound crackeling and Buffer-underun Bugs, and adding another copy of
> the "not very well working" code might be a "no go" for Alexandre.

Exactly, we already have 8 sound drivers, and not a single one
actually works properly, so I'm pretty reluctant to add yet another
copy of the same broken code.

The openal dll can certainly go in, but you'll need to clean up the
code first, right now it looks like a pretty bad case of macro abuse.

--
Alexandre Julliard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]