"Pierre d'Herbemont" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

My patch is wrong, but I am not sure we should leave ShowWindow in the driver: It contains only Win32 calls (appart from WINPOS_MinMaximize), and is indeed a wrapper for SetWindowPos. And the exports are needed for CreateWindow, not ShowWindow.

What makes me move ShowWindow in user is the call to WINPOS_MinMaximize which is shared with CreateWindow, and this one needs the SetIconicState.

The problem is that for top level windows we need to route ShowWindow
actions to a Window Manager/Host Windowing System, so that actions
like minimize/maximize/restore would be properly handled. We don't
do this at the moment, but we need to.

--
Dmitry.