Ok. There are 4 functions that have to be implemented at the same time in order to not break any tests, because of how the tests were written. A few days ago, I sent a single patch that implemented those 4 functions, including an update of the tests. It wasn't accepted, and it was suggested to break the patch up. But, I can't break it up without breaking the tests. I do have more patches coming after this batch, and those will be smaller and atomic.

So I guess I'm back to asking why my original patch wasn't accepted.  ??
Should I resend it?

Thanks,
Clinton