Hello

So, i've been holding back with writing this mail for the last three releases
of wine.

Im pleased to infrom the whole wine team that almost every demoscene prod i
keep a warm place for in my hearth is now (since 0.9.27) working with wine.

The list with corresponding links below (all downloads are freeware or public
domain):
- Kewlers with "Variform" (working perfectly since i remember)
  http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=7138

- Kewlers and Mfx with "1995" (working since last [0.9.27] version, some
strange slowdowns occur)
  http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=25783

- Kewlers with Protozoa (working since 0.9.23 i think, some strange slowdowns
occur)

- Farbrausch with fr-08 (working since 0.9.18 tho minor graphic glitches
occur, between 0.9.21 and 0.9.22 occured a regression that does not allow the
demo to finish. I'll do some regression test as soon as i'll have some time
for it)
  http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=1221

- Farbrausch with fr-025 (working since last release [0.9.27] yet still some
strange bugs [on-screen buffers that should not be displayed?] occur)
  http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=9450

- Kasparov from Elitegroup (some effects missing)
  http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=374

- Iconoclast by ASD (working since last [0.9.27] release, some strange
slowdowns occur just as in 1995 by Kewlers and MFX and Protozoa by Kewlers
[maybe a race condition?])

I hope the list is interesting? I could do some screenshot comparisions with
effects/graphics problems or differences between the demos runing natively
under windows and under wine. Also please note that the list is incomplete. I
could add at least a donzen of demos still not working (i just thot i'll
focus this time on those i like most).

--
Best regards
Wojciech Arabczyk