Kanit Therdsteerasukdi wrote:

I'm a student at UCLA taking CS130: Software Engineering.  For CS130, we
are writing conformance tests for Common Controls (comctl32).  I will be
working on the Date and Time Picker.  Attached is an initial test,
testing the getters and setters.

Looks like good work.

+#include <stdio.h>

This is possibly not needed.

+static HINSTANCE g_hinst;

You should be able to use NULL instead of the hinst when creating the window, which would eliminate the need for g_hinst.

+  assert(hWndDateTime!=NULL);
+  return hWndDateTime;

Maybe it would be nicer to check hWndDateTime with an ok() macro in test_datetime_control() then use skip() if it's NULL. This way the test will fail without crashing in the case that Window creation fails, for example, when there's no X display available. When tests crash, make doesn't detect that they failed.

+  return;
+}

The return is redundant, and probably better off removed.

+  r = SendMessage(hWndDateTime, DTM_SETRANGE, GDTR_MIN | GDTR_MAX, (LPARAM)st);
+  ok(r != 0, "Expected nonzero, got %ld\n", r);

MSDN does say "returns nonzero if successful", but it's probably better to check the exact value that it does return, in case there's a program out there that does the same. ie.

ok(r == 1, "Expected nonzero, got %ld\n", r);

Mike