Tony Lambregts wrote:
Francois Gouget wrote:
On Tue, 30 Jan 2007, Francois Gouget wrote:
[...]
But it would be nice if there was an easy way to find bugs that have a patch, even, and maybe especially, if it is incorrect. This would make it easier for interested parties to survey what potential fixes are languishing in Bugzilla and push them to wine-devel or wine-patches.
I see everyone agrees :-/
So could someone add the 'patch' keyword?

I had added this keyword when you first asked for it... I just did not comment
on it. http://bugs.winehq.org/describekeywords.cgi

--

Tony Lambregts

Thanks. I've added the 'patch' keyword to bug 6323 (numeric keypad) patch that's been submitted but waiting for Alexandre to commit it. Fixes a known issue in World of Warcraft & Warcraft, but I would imagine fixes many other apps that use the numeric keypad ?