It does work in Ubuntu fine, which should conversely mean it works with any
other gnome menu standard desktop. *should should should*. And in Feisty
when you say always open this type of program (exe in this case) to use
wine, it sticks and now I can just double-click and I'm in. Any Distro using
the latest dev release of Gnome should be able to do this (don't know about
pre this.)

On 2/15/07, Scott Ritchie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 2/15/07, David Saez Padros <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I also have what should be add to installation so .exe files
> > are executed with wine when double-clicked (tested in ubuntu)

When did this break?  I thought this worked in Ubuntu just fine.

Thanks,
Scott Ritchie

--
Cheers,