Stefan Dösinger napsal(a):
Am Freitag 23 Februar 2007 21:44 schrieb Mirek:
Thanks! This patch fixed Oblivion and even Flatout 2!
Cool.

I wonder why disabling index buffer vbos entirely didn't fix flatout 2 :-O
I sense that there will be some more regressions on cards that do not support vbos.

Yes, it is realy strange, I tested it twice with same results. But now i tried it again, I first run 3D setup for Flatout 2, and after that game starts without any problems only with return; added in CreateIndexBufferVBO(). So it looks like it should work on cards without fbo.

Mirek