Hi,

Currently I dont have a wine repository, so that I could not apply and test it.
No time to change it :(
Next will check properly.

Thanks,
VJ

On 3/12/07, Dmitry Timoshkov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
"Vijay Kiran Kamuju" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This is a patch by David Adams, implementing D3DRMVector* functions in
d3drm.dll
> I am sending the patch to this mailing list as this was posted on
> bugzilla and awaiting review.

1. it's not really nice to send something with name attachment.cgi as a patch.
2. the patch has inconsistent formatting and very hard to read due to that
3. the patch is extremely buggy in memory allocations: instead of allocating
the space for an object it allocates the space only for a pointer. I'd suggest
to allocate all the objects on the stack instead.

--
Dmitry.