"Tom Spear" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Im taking a look into menubuilder now to see if I can find anything
and will post back once the site is back up (which will be about the
time you read this).  By that time I will also have a bug # (since I
cant very well create a bug with bugzilla down too)..  The full
+menubuilder trace is attached with comments inside the file, and the
trace will also be attached to the bug for future reference..

This not a proper place to send debug logs or bug reports, this is not
a user support channel either.

Check out this new 3D Instant Messenger called IMVU.  It's the best I
have seen yet!

Please stop posting advertisements here.

--
Dmitry.