On 3/7/07, Dan Kegel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Now, I'm as much of a BOFH as anybody else.  Maybe more.
But when I see a Wine developer telling users things like
  "For me all VB apps have to go to /dev/null without exceptions!"
or
  "It's a minor problem - leave with it or fix it yourself!"
I feel quite sad.

Can we agree to be a bit more civil with the people who
file bugs in bugzilla?

Thanks...
- Dan

Not to mention people who are trying to do their small part to make a
difference on the list? Or is reporting progress on a bug when
bugzilla is down considered spam?

--
Thanks

Tom

Check out this new 3D Instant Messenger called IMVU.  It's the best I
have seen yet!

http://imvu.com/catalog/web_invitation.php?userId=1547373&from=power-email