On 3/22/07, James Hawkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Like Alexandre said, users shouldn't be moving drive_c itself, only
.wine.  And if you do move drive_c, you need to know what you're
doing.  For the average user, moving .wine only requires changing
WINEPREFIX, no symlinks needed.

Ok, so then perhaps we should remove that "feature" of winecfg.

If they read the docs, then they'd know that WINEPREFIX takes care of
all of this.  Did you read the docs?

http://winehq.org/site/docs/wine

Not recently, no.  But I have read them in the past..

--
Thanks

Tom

Check out this new 3D Instant Messenger called IMVU.  It's the best I
have seen yet!

http://imvu.com/catalog/web_invitation.php?userId=1547373&from=power-email