Hi folks,

Tim asked me about this on IRC today, and I didn't have any good idea about
it, so I'll just forward it to you people.

Cheers,
Kai
--
Kai Blin, <kai Dot blin At gmail Dot com>
WorldForge developer    http://www.worldforge.org/

A long while back I wrote a "dll" which allows programs which use the
ftd2xx.dll library to access hardware to do so under wine. There has
been some interest in getting it working again.

There are a bunch of stuff which need this, however it's very niche so
the code is always going to be fairly crappy and not good enough for the
main wine tree.

It would be nice if there was a way for you to build this DLL easily
without having to build the complete wine.

You can find the code here,
http://ftd2xx.cvs.sourceforge.net/ftd2xx/ftd2xx/

It probably doesn't compile at the moment as it's suffered quite a bit
of "bit rot" over the few years that I haven't touched it.

Thanks for your help.

Tim Ansell