On 4/15/07, Dan Kegel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey Tom,
thanks for the help finding old Photoshops.
I'm now looking for old Acrobat Pro trials.
Best source I've found so far is for the foreign
language versions,
http://www.winsoft.eu/support/adobe-download.php
but I don't speak any of those languages.
Can you have a look for Acrobat Pro 7 or earlier trial versions
(in english, french, german, or spanish)?

Although people are probably starting to raise their
eyebrows at the number of wiki pages I've been
creating lately (given my avowed status as a wiki hater!),
I created one at
 http://wiki.winehq.org/AdobeAcrobatPro
to tie together everything we know about Acrobat Pro under Wine.

I think I'm going to focus on Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Acrotat Pro
for a while... so that's it for new wiki pages for a while :-)
- Dan