On 18/04/07, Jason Green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 4/18/07, H. Verbeet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 18/04/07, Jason Green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Original author: Mark Adams, TransGaming Technologies.
> >
> Why are you the one submitting this then, using a private mail
> address? (Are you even allowed to, for that matter?)

Because my @transgaming.com account isn't subscribed to wine-patches,
and this method was easier.  Mark asked me to submit the patch, since
our iphlpapi is the same as the WineHQ LGPL dll, and he's busy with
meetings and other things today.

I'm fully allowed to collaborate with WineHQ on any projects that
don't involve the closed-source aspects of Cedega (basically, DirectX
and copy protection).  The vast majority of Cedega is available on our
public CVS at transgaming.org.

Thanks for clearing that up.