Jonathan Ernst wrote:
Le lundi 23 avril 2007 à 09:23 -0600, Andrew Ziem a écrit :
[...]
By the way, in LTSP, ESD's major deficiency is not being able to control the volume from things like the GNOME sound applet, so there's some interest in (but no support for) changing to PulseAudio.

LTSP on Ubuntu feisty uses PulseAudio already (instead of ESD).

Perhaps that's just Feisty or LTSP 5. I think most LTSP systems still use LTSP 4. (After all, Feisty is very new, and LTSP 5 is only available for the new Ubuntu and Debian.)

In any case, I wish Wine would keep esd support for a while.

Andrew